Terms of Entry
These are our code of conduct guidelines for visitors to the Park, for your safety and the welfare of the animals. Thank you.
- Please do not feed the birds or mammals. All have specific diets and other foods may be harmful to them. There are two feeding opportunities: Food only for the goats and sheep can be bought (up to daily limit), also small pots of nectar for the Lorikeets at the ‘Flight of the Rainbows’ experience. During the summer there are encounters where a few lucky children are chosen to help feed the penguins.
- Please do not step over the barriers in front of enclosures. These are for your own safety and for the welfare of the birds and mammals.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Please do not use scooters, rollerblades or skates whilst in the Park. Heelys roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes.
- We do not allow bicycles within the Park, they can be locked up outside the gift shop.
- Please do not bring barbeques, gas canisters, balls or balloons in to the Park.
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes.
- Only fully trained Assistance Dogs, are allowed in the Park. But we need to meet the dog and owner at the entrance kiosk and brief them about what needs to be avoided. For more details please see our access statement here.
- We do not have provision for large items of left luggage so please only bring in what you can carry. Lockers for smaller items are available in the JungleBarn.
- Paradise Park will not accept liability for loss or damage to possessions left in your car in our car park.
- If you wish to return to your car after entering the Park please get your hand stamped at our entrance as you leave to regain entry for that day. If you do not have your hand stamped you could be refused entry.
- Paradise Park will not accept liability if parents do not supervise their children or safety rules are not followed within the JungleBarn play centre.
- We provide places to eat your own picnics, but do not allow this within the JungleBarn.