The Red Panda Experience
Would you like to meet a Red Panda up close?
This fantastic special face to face, interactive meet and greet is with two of our wonderful Red Pandas.
You can buy this amazing experience for yourself or for a loved one or friend. If this is a gift, you will receive an ‘Experience Certificate’ to give as a present. This can then be redeemed when they book their experience for a date to be arranged with us.
- Entry into Paradise Park*
- Each experience session typically lasts thirty minutes.
- An introductory briefing by one of our Red Panda Keepers
- Then the really exciting bit… it’s off to the enclosure where you will come face to face with these wonderful Red Pandas. You will be able to hand-feed, stroke, take photos, and maybe one will even sit on your lap!
- Opportunity to ask our Keepers any questions you may have.
- You will be given a complimentary drink voucher to use in one of the Park’s cafes.
- You can then enjoy the Park for that day and before you leave you will receive a certificate as a memento of your experience.
- Included in the price, Paradise Park makes a £25 donation to the Red Panda Network for each Red Panda Experience booked. The Red Panda Network is committed to the conservation of wild Red Pandas and their habitat through the education and empowerment of local communities.
This is an amazing experience, so don’t forget your camera!
*For children aged 10-15 years, accompanying spectating parent/guardian allowed free entry to the Park and can watch from the public viewing area. If the parent/guardian wants to join in the experience in the enclosure, then you would have to pay the ‘two person’ price. Please note any additional family/friends will need to pay standard admission fees to watch from the public viewing area outside the enclosure.
The cost is £150 for one person (£25 donation included) or £250 for two people at the same time (£50 donation included).
Please note: If for any reason, we cannot run the Red Panda Experience we will let you know in advance and offer another date.
The Paradise Park meet and greet experience is available for adults and children over the age of 10 years, however please note, that children between the ages of 10 to 15 years old must be accompanied by a spectating parent/guardian.
Regrettably certain guests will be unable to take part including people with relevant phobias or known allergies; pregnant women; and immunocompromised individuals. Whilst every effort is made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved; please contact Chloe Reynolds at Paradise Park for advice before booking.
If you would like to book, please email Chloe at email@example.com or call 01736 753365
WHAT PEOPLE SAY!
“The panda experience is amazing to see them close up and have them sit on your lap is such a buzz. I have fed red pandas in many zoo’s but it’s my first real close up, hands on encounter and I would do it again in a heartbeat. ***** a 5 star experience (if I could give 10 I would). A real VIP experience and keepers are very informative, friendly and willing to take photos and video which is a bonus – I couldn’t be happier” From Shannon Workman
“Wonderful experience, worth every penny and really great that some of the money goes the the Red Panda Network” From Suzanne Adams
“What an absolutely fabulous experience, would recommend to everyone” From Deborah Carpenter.
“It’s brilliant and it’s nice to know that the money that I pay will be helping them in the wild as well.” From Becky
“Having the Red Panda Experience is like a dream come true for me. I’ll be coming every year to see the most adorable animal on the planet” From Jaiyi Zhang
MORE COMMENTS HERE
This is a fantastic and rare experience to get up close to a beautiful friendly Red Panda, and at the same time know you are helping to support this endangered species in the wild.