A VALENTINE’S GIFT with a difference!
You can buy this amazing Valentine’s ‘Red Panda Experience’ at Paradise Park in Hayle, for a loved one or friend. If this is a gift, you will receive an ‘Experience Certificate’ to give as a present. This can then be redeemed when they book their experience on a date to be arranged with Paradise Park.
• Entry into Paradise Park for two people
• Each experience session typically lasts thirty minutes.
• An introductory briefing by one of our Red Panda Keepers
• Then the really exciting bit… it’s off to the enclosure where you will come face to face with these wonderful Red Pandas. You will be able to hand-feed, stroke, take photos, and maybe one will even sit on your lap!
• Opportunity to ask our Keepers any questions you may have.
• You will be given a complimentary drink voucher to use in one of the Park’s cafes.
• You can then enjoy the Park for that day and before you leave you will receive a certificate as a memento of your experience.
• Included in the price, Paradise Park makes a £25 donation to the Red Panda Network for each Red Panda Experience booked. The Red Panda Network is committed to the conservation of wild Red Pandas and their habitat through the education and empowerment of local communities.
The price is £150 for one person (£25 donation included) or £250 for two people at the same time (£50 donation included).
The money raised goes to ‘PIT Red Panda Protected Forest’. The Red Panda Network is establishing the world’s first protected area dedicated to red pandas: the Panchthar-Ilam-Taplejung (PIT) Red Panda Protected Forest in eastern Nepal. They are working with local community forest groups to have this area declared a protected forest, which under Nepalese law can be done by any community forest group. This protected forest will also be the largest in Nepal and the first to be managed by a network of community forests, allowing the people who use the forest to retain decision-making power even as they protect the forest. This territory will provide a safe environment for over 100 individual red pandas, believed to be about a fourth of Nepal’s total red panda population. Find out more here https://redpandanetwork.org/pit-red-panda-protected-forest/
QUOTE from Sima Ballard who booked the experience in September 2017 “Absolutely fantastic experience; the keepers are so knowledgeable and the Pandas are by their very nature very wary. However the opportunity to feed them their treats was a dream come true for me. To know that my payment also goes in part to the conservation of the Red Panda network was also a reward in itself. I will definitely be back soon!”
For more information, what people say about the experience, and the full terms and conditions, please click here https://paradisepark.org.uk/support-us/the-red-panda-experience/