Ten things to do at Paradise Park this February Half Term
February 15th to 23th 2020
- There are some real Superhero animals at Paradise Park! Join in the fun with our Half Term quiz running from 15th February to 1st March 2020 (some daily events are running from 15th to 23rd February). Find out who flies underwater, juggles the best and has the strongest beak – and dress as your favourite Superhero! More here.
- Discover the JungleBarn indoor Play Centre where you can walk the rope bridge, climb the nets, fly down the slides, and the little ones can try their hand at the dancing balls in the toddler’s zone. Plenty to exhaust the liveliest of children!
- A parrot may well sit on your shoulder at the daily parrot feeding time with the colourful Rainbow Lorikeets at 2:30pm.
- Daily Events! Every day you can see otter feeding, enjoy Carrot Time in the Fun Farm, and you could be chosen to help feed the penguins so don’t forget your camera to capture the moment.
- LOOK UP and spot the beautiful Red Pandas in the trees of their enclosure… how many can you see?
- Enjoy our all new Winter menu in the Otter Pool Café. With daily hot specials, morning coffee and crumpets, soup and a toastie, Cornish Cream Tea, locally made cakes and pasties and much more. It’s a great place to sit and watch the otters as they play in their pool. Or pop over to the ‘Bird in Hand Pub’ at the entrance to the Park.
- Take a stroll around the Park and see up to 130 species, including many endangered species like the Sun Conure, Citron-crested Cockatoo and the Blue-throated Macaw.
- See our new developing ‘Tropics’ exhibit, featuring many rare and wonderful parrots.
- Pick up some information on Birthday Parties in the JungleBarn, and check out the specially themed rooms (The Parrot Room, The Pirate Room, The Monkey Room and the Jungle Room) Which one would you choose?
- Before you leave you can buy a GREAT VALUE Return Ticket or Season Ticket and come in as many times as you like durning the year!