Bird in Hand Pub
The Bird In Hand Pub in Hayle, is at the entrance to Paradise Park, and perfect for a family lunch or dinner or evening out listening to live music.
The Victorian building was originally built in 1860 as a stables and coach house for the Harvey Family who lived in Glanmor House at the centre of Paradise Park. Part of the character is that you can still see the structure of the stables inside the pub. The Victorian Coach House was converted in 1976 to the “Bird in Hand” pub.
- A central long bar holds a selection of ales, catering well for Real Ale buffs.
- Family Pub
- Great Food by Chef Steve Jackson
- Large Beer Garden
- Big Screen Sky and BT Sports
- Dog Friendly
- Snooker Room
- Live Music
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Winner of ‘Bulmers’ Friendliest Pub Competition in the UK 2012
- Open All Year
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Opening hours 12noon to 11pm
Open All Year. Plenty Of Free Parking.
We open at 12 noon every day.
Late night opening on band nights. Please phone for details 01736 753974.
Sat Nav Refernce is TR27 4HY
For all the latest information please visit the Facebook page here