Admission Prices and Booking Tickets
You can book for ‘PARK ONLY’, ‘PARK AND JUNGLEBARN’ or ‘JUNGLEBARN PLAY ONLY afternoon session’.
PLEASE READ OUR GUIDANCE BELOW THEN CLICK THE ‘BOOK NOW’ BUTTON.
- Opening times from 1st November: 10am to 4pm (last entry at 3pm) plus late afternoon JungleBarn Play session.
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Please note we are closed on some Mondays and Tuesdays in the winter except during School holidays. (The days we are open and available to book may be subject to change without notice.)
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs are not allowed (except official assistance dogs, more here).
- Paradise Park is no smoking.
- Free parking.
Please allow plenty of time for your journey especially in school holidays. Entries are limited so missed date or arrival/session time slots or unused tickets cannot be refunded. Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking.
PROTECTING OUR BIRDS
Due to national regulations to prevent the spread of Bird Flu ‘Avian Influenza’ and to help protect our 1,200 birds, we now have a footbath at the main entrance and ask you to wear appropriate footwear when visiting. The footbath contains a ministry approved disinfectant that is effective against over 500 strains of virus and bacteria, including Avian Influenza. Please note both our Tropical House and Walk Through Aviary are closed. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
SAFETY MEASURES and FACE COVERINGS
We continue to keep a capacity limit, have sanitiser stations and distanced picnic tables and benches, so everyone can comfortably enjoy the Park and JungleBarn Play Centre and feel safe. Visitors are still required to wear a face covering (unless exempt) when in the Gift Shop, Otter Pool Café, Tropical House, JungleBarn and toilets – so all indoor areas. Face coverings are not required for other areas of the Park or when you are seated in the Cafe but you are more than welcome to wear one at all times if you wish. Face coverings will be available to buy if you do not have one with you.
NHS QR codes are available to scan at the main entrance. This will support NHS Test and Trace to contact people exposed to COVID-19, so they can book a test to help stop the spread of the virus.
For more on daily events and our safety measures please see ‘What can I expect on my visit’.
Both our fun outdoor Paradise Island play area and big indoor JungleBarn Play Centre are open. If you would like to include JungleBarn play in the during your Paradise Park visit, please book ‘PARK & JUNGLEBARN’ tickets and sessions, or the ‘JUNGLEBARN PLAY ONLY Afternoon session’ (more info about this below).
BOOKING – Tickets available up to 18th February 2022, more added soon.
PARK ONLY TICKETS
Please select your tickets and ‘arrival time slot’ (this refers to your arrival time, not the length of your visit), you are welcome to stay and enjoy the Park until we close. Please bring your booking confirmation (printed or saved to your mobile) and present at reception.
PARK & JUNGLEBARN INDOOR PLAY TICKETS
If you or some of your group would like to include play in the JungleBarn during your Paradise Park visit, please book ‘PARK & JUNGLEBARN’ and select your session or ‘JUNGLEBARN PLAY ONLY afternoon session’ perfect for after school or weekend/holiday fun. Please ensure you book tickets for your infants.
- You can use the JungleBarn only during your pre-booked session time. Allow plenty of time to arrive so you don’t miss your session time. Entries are limited so missed date or session time slots or unused tickets cannot be refunded.
- You are welcome to arrive before or stay after your JungleBarn session to enjoy the Park. During the winter the outdoor Park is open from 10am to 4pm (last entry 3pm).
- Face coverings are mandatory for everyone who enters the JungleBarn but not for children under 11 years of age or people who are exempt for health reasons. Face coverings are not required whilst sitting at our café tables or for over 11s when they are on the play equipment.
- What clothing to wear. To play on the equipment wear socks, and clothing to cover your arms/legs while on the slides.
- The temperature within the JungleBarn may be lower than previously due to extra ventilation so be prepared to wrap up warm if you are sitting at a table.
- Ball Pools are not in use due to current regulations.
For full details and safety measures regarding your visit to the JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre please click here.
SEASON, RETURN and COMPLIMENTARY Ticket Holders
Please book your space online (including for under 3 year olds) and bring your Season Tickets, Return Tickets or Complimentary Tickets, plus your booking confirmation printed or saved to your mobile. (Return Ticket holders must also bring some form of ID to match the details on your Return Ticket). If you do not have your Tickets with you when you arrive then sadly, we will not be able to allow you entry to the Park. IMPORTANT: If you are unable to make your visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can free up your timeslot for someone else. BUYING A SEASON TICKET If you would like to buy a Season Ticket, then please book your visit as a normal paid admission ticket and when you arrive see the staff in the Gift Shop who will convert this to a Season Ticket, take the additional payment and take your photo.
DISCOUNT CODE valid until 30th January
We are offering discount code ‘PARK22’ which can be used at the ‘checkout’ stage and saves £2 per person on the standard admission prices (excludes JungleBarn Play Only session, Gift Vouchers or any other special event tickets). If you are able to pay the full price we would be extremely grateful as we have ongoing limited visitor numbers for the JungleBarn, and winter finances are going to be very tough this year. Thank you.
Read our ‘What People Say’ page HERE
Prices may be liable to change without notice. Please call our Infoline for other details 01736 751020.