A Spooktacular Creepy Halloween Half Term
23rd to 31st October 2021
Looking for kids Halloween fun in Cornwall? Paradise Park’s Spooktacular Creepy Halloween Half Term is the perfect place to bring the kids for a fun-filled spooky adventure and wonderful wildlife!
- Special appearances by Mark’s Ark with creepy crawly wildlife encounters! 11am to 12:30pm on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st October.
- Learn some eerie fascinating facts on the Pumpkin Trail about scorpion eating birds, silent but deadly nocturnal hunters and much more, and claim your treat!
- Will you survive the Jungle Express Train on its journey through the jungle tunnel (small extra charge and weather permitting).
- Daily Humboldt’s Penguins and Asian Short-clawed Otters feeding times.
- 2pm ‘Flight of the Rainbows’ has been reintroduced this October. You have the option to buy a ticket (£1.25) when you arrive at the Park for a small pot of rich nectar to feed the forty plus Lorikeets that come swooping out from their enclosure down onto the awaiting crowd. It’s a fantastic experience! In the walk-through ‘Australian Aviaries’ in the walled garden.
- Look out for spooky dinosaurs and skeletons lurking around the Park.
- Free flying bird flights with parrots (weather permitting)
- Spot the extraordinary Pesquet’s Parrot also known as Dracula parrot and look out for some wonderful Halloween inspired enrichment food for the birds and animals!
- Let your little monsters burn off some Halloween excitement in the JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre (please book ‘Park & JungleBarn’ tickets with a play session time).
- Post us your Halloween Fancy Dress photos or Halloween selfies taken at Paradise Park, and we will share some on our Social Media pages!
- Tasty delights in the Otter Pool Café.
ADMISSION and BOOKING DETAILS HERE
Free Parking and don’t forget great value ‘Return Tickets’ if one day is not enough! Please use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.