A Spooktacular Creepy Halloween Half Term
21st to 29th October 2023
Spooky filled adventure and wonderful wildlife at Paradise Park this Halloween Half Term.
SAVE £4pp from 21st to 29th October using code ‘HALLOWEEN’ at the checkout.
- Special appearances by Mark’s Ark with creepy crawly wildlife encounters on 21st, 22nd, 24th, 26th and 29th October 10am to 12:30pm.
- Learn some frightfully fascinating facts on the Pumpkin Trail and claim your spooky treat!
- Discover the extraordinary Dracula parrot and spot the males with a red spot behind the eyes!
- At 1:30pm Special ‘Meet & Greets’ with some great characters like Frank the Eagle Owl and see the stunning free flying Scarlet Macaw flock (weather permitting). Please note this ends on Sunday 29th October.
- New otter pups, playing and having tremendous fun in their pool next to ‘Otter Pool café’.
- Halloween themed twinkly lights in the Jungle Express Train tunnel (small extra charge and weather permitting).
- See birds and animals enjoying some Halloween inspired enrichment food.
- Will you find the scary dinosaurs and skeletons lurking around the Park?
- Take photographs using our creepy graveyard scenes as backdrops.
- Daily morning and afternoon Humboldt’s Penguins talk and feeding times.
- Experience the ‘Flight of the Rainbows’. Buy a pot of nectar (£1.25) and feed the colourful little parrots in the walk-through ‘Australian Aviaries which come swooping out from their enclosure down onto the awaiting crowd. It’s a fantastic experience Please note this ends on 29th October.
- Let your little monsters burn off some Halloween excitement in the JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre. Awesome giant slides, suspended rope bridge, fireman’s pole, spinning discs, multi-level soft play with lots of climbing and sliding, plus a toddler’s zone with ball fountain. To include the JungleBarn in your visit please book ‘Park & JungleBarn’ tickets with a play session time.
- Enjoy some wickedly tasty delights in the Otter Pool Café.
- Post us your Halloween Fancy Dress photos or Halloween selfies taken at Paradise Park, and we will share some on our Social Media pages!
- Great value Return Tickets available to buy before you leave for just £5.75 per person (reduced to £4.75 from 30th October) and valid for another visit at Christmas or before 22nd March 2024.
- Free parking. Infoline 01736 751020. Trelissick Road, Hayle, Cornwall. Use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.
ADMISSION and BOOKING DETAILS HERE